The bowel is a disease associated with the gut disorder and leads to a lot of pain in passing stool. Sometimes you may experience abdominal pain and bleeding as well. Constipation is another common problem that people face when they are suffering from IBD. The worst part is that there is no proper treatment to cure it, you can just take medicines and use ways to overcome it. The right advice from the doctor can ease the effect and the treatment can make it slightly easier for you. The bowel is hurting and it really feels terrible to suffer from it.
If you wish to know more about bowel disease, you have come to the right place.
Here we will discuss everything about bowel that you wish to know.
Symptoms of irritable bowel
Bowel not only affects your digestion system but the intestine as well. This is the reason that one suffers from a lot of pain and wants the best solution to get rid of it.
Here are some of the signs that you can check and consult the doctor if you find any of them.
- A swollen abdomen is the first symptom that you might come across. Check for the same and if it continues for a longer time, you are at risk and many suffer from IBS.
- Diarrhea is yet another common symptom that people suffer from. Look for the changes in your stool and note down the same because you need to tell the doctor about it.
- You may feel tired frequently and may feel the urge to rest. Laziness is yet another factor that you must look into.
How to detect the bowel disease?
In order to diagnose the bowel problems, your doctor will carry out a few tests. Blood sample and stool samples are used to detect the same. The doctor will ask for the same and once it is diagnosed, the required treatment will be suggested. FBC is also done in some cases depending upon the conditions. That is why it is necessary to visit the doctor as they will prescribe the right tests which are meant for you.
Treating bowel disease
As we all are familiar that bowel is hurting, that is why it is good to know a few things so that you can manage it easily.
- Stress is something that can worsen the condition thus you needs to ensure that you keep away from it and stay happy as much as you can.
- Stay away from alcohol and beverages like coffee and cold drinks. These aggravate the symptoms to a large extent and can create problems for you.
- A rich and healthy diet is what you need. Make sure you include rich fiber loaded food which strengthens your immune system and makes your digestion smooth.
- Do not miss your meals and maintain a regularity of the same.
- Include fresh fruits daily in your diet as it will help in proper digestion.
With the help of the above information, you will definitely be able to overcome IBS.